Dark Horse Freshly Roasted Coffee
Dark Horse. For those of you who have been waiting for something bold, rich, and sweet -- here you go! Wild and free, dark and mysterious. Fantastic as a drip coffee, perfect for espresso.
Columbian coffees are among the most dynamic and recognizable globally due to the many microclimates in this large country. This coffee does not disappoint, with a nice balance of sweetness and fruitiness with a chocolate base. This is an organic certified coffee from the Tolima department of Colombia. Tolima was deeply affected by FARC conflicts in the '90s. This coffee was intentionally developed to support and empower the farmers who are using coffee farming to rebuild and prosper.
- Country: Colombian
- Region: El Limon, Rio Blanco, and San Antonio, Tolima
- Farm: Various smallholder farmers
- Variety: Caturra, Colombia, Typica, Tabí (Arabica Beans)
- Proc. Method: Washed
- Altitude: 1600–1800 masl
The Brazil coffee is (grown at the Serra das Araras Farm) a yellow bourbon variety coffee grown on a farm established in the 1960s.
- Country: Brazil
- Region: Patrocinio Paulista, São Paulo; São Tomas de Quino, Alta Mogiana
- Farm: Serra das Araras
- Variety: Yellow Bourbon (Arabica Beans)
- Proc. Method: Natural
- Altitude: 1000 masl