Big Lake is a sweet and savory coffee with yummy milk chocolate and citrus notes; this single-origin bean is balanced and refreshing in your cup.
Cupping Notes: juicy, citrus, creamy
Roast Level: 3/5
This coffee comes from small farm holders who each have about 1.5 hectares of land, with about 2500 trees per hectare. The cherries and sorted, de-pulped, fermented for 24 hours, and then washed and dried on tarpaulins for three to six days.
- Country: Papua New Guinea
- Region: Wahgi Valley, Western Highlands
- Farm: Various smallholder farms
- Variety: Arusha, Bourbon, Typica (Arabica Beans)
- Proc. Method: Washed
- Altitude: 1500–1800 masl
- Harvest Schedule: May–October (maincrop); December–January (fly crop)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.